Thursday, March 11, 2004

THURSDAY POTPOURRI

We're having a chlorine tablet sale where I work with ridiculous savings on 100, 200 or 400 pound purchases. The more you buy the better the savings. Or, to make it more personal, the more you buy the more 25lb buckets we get to slog around the warehouse and slog around your property. The warehouse manager is getting the brunt of this,but I have moved a fair amount of skids this week and I'm glad the sale is over tomorrow.
I just hope next months special isn't 100lb. barrels of granular, but knowing my luck.

______________________________________________

The republicans are aghast that Kerry would dare speak the truth about what a bunch of assholes they are... truth does hurt, I guess. Not that the dems are much higher on the rectal evolutionary scale, but I seem to recall during the last election the republican candidates were caught calling a reporter an asshole after a televised press conference. This is a fine example of opinion vs. fact. Bunnypants and Golem had an opinion, Kerry stated a fact supported by hard evidence. God, I hate our political process.

_______________________________________

The high court in Colorado ruled that Kobe Bryant's accuser has to testify about her sexual history. OK...but tell me, what exactly does that have to do with the charge? That he raped her? I know I made some comments here awhile back about penis size and her getting over it, but I was trying to be sarcastic/funny.
If the judicial system worked like it was suppose to this wouldn't be an issue. If americans weren't so victorian and judgmental about sexual issues / behavior this wouldn't be an issue. I don't care how many prosecution objections are sustained, once the jury ( a Colorado jury, home to that famous organization Poke us in the Fanny-I mean Focus on the Family) hears about what a slut she is it's a done deal.
It makes no difference really,in the case of rape, if you're chaste, loose, or wide open.
I feel sorry for her and hope that she isn't/wasn't that active and this shit backfires.
If he raped her- lock his ass up, if he didn't hopefully they learned a valuable life lesson.
For Kobe, don't stray on your incredibly hot wife (not that that's an issue anymore, once this circus leaves town it's on to divorce court).
For the girl, don't be fooled/wooed by "celebrities", they can be assholes just like anyone else.

___________________________________

Madrid...Damn. I saw a poll today at CNN asking if we were prepared to thwart an attack like this. Hands down, twice as many said no that said yes... I take this as a sign that Bunnypants is really in trouble...let me qualify: I pray this is a sign that Bunnypants is a one term loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment