Wednesday, March 03, 2004

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT
Let's see how long it takes to generate the 100 things I don't like list.
My computer says it's 8:12pm...no wait!:13
1.Bush
2.ashcroft
3.The rest of those asshats in the white house, may they burn in hell.
4.brussel sprouts.
5.skinheads.
6.posers.
7.Kids...especially the genus retaurantus buzzus killus
8.Racists
9.People who automatically think that someone who tells an etnic joke are racist.
10.Hannity and Colmes.
11.Geraldo.
12.Martha Stewart... I don't think she's guilty of anything except being a pretentious vodka swilling bitch.
13.Fox News.
14. The French, because I'm supposed to, just kidding.
15.Ravers.
16.Rush Limbaugh and everything his sorry junky hypocrite ass stands for.
17. Polka music (unless I'm drunk)
18.Contemporary country music (especially when I'm drunk).
19.Organized religion (too political)
20.Organized politics (too religious)
21.Commercial radio
22.Sgt. Sam Cox (R.Nazi) talk host on the morning show I listen too...what a redneck.
23.Smarmy people.
24.Loud people.
25.Law enforcement by and large, I have met a few cool cops in my time.
26.The Bay City Rollers.
27.That male dancer/singer in that band that did "things that make you go hummmm"
28.Mario Peebles (see #27)
29.Traffic.
30.Morning traffic.
31.Morning female traffic.
32.Red lights.
33. People that Stare.
34.People that stare and whisper.
35.People that are so pathetic,what the fuck are they doing staring and whispering at/about me?.
36.Investing so much energy in #35.
37.Eightball and a hooker syndrome.
38.That I even know what #37 is.
39.Crowded restaurants.
40.Poor service.
41.KRS
42.Pit Bulls
43.Collections people...(they are fun to torment)
44.Malicious liars ( I can tolerate the bending of the truth as long as people don't get hurt) . Example: "Did you plug up the toilet"? "Nope,not me".
45.Prick teasers ( I haven't experienced this for years, but I remember)
46.City Mass Transit. Giant mobile speed bumps who can all piss off.
47.Spam.
48.The edible Spam.
49.The edible Spam you get in your Email.
50.Good looking trannies...that's just wrong.
That's it...I can't be bothered to search for things anymore...I guess I'm not that negative after all.
8:42pm.......G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment