Sunday, March 21, 2004

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE
Only we have indoor plumbing. No hot water for a week has taken it's toll. No stove,no oven... thank god we have an industrial hot plate and a BBQ smoker. Oh, did I forget to mention our fridge took a dump?, thank god we have ice chests.
Primitive camping in a house, I'd like to see that on TLC.
Ann and I are no strangers to roughing it, but this situation is beginning to wear on me.
So, here's the plan:
Monday: Go get a fridge and maybe a stove, set up a plumber appt. to come find the gas leak (in the new meter no doubt).
Tuesday: Get an arborist or someone with a chainsaw to come remove the dead,dying hackberry and mimosa trees from our front yard (nothing to do with the current appliance situation, but part of the remodel plan in general).
Wednesday: Gut the kitchen... it's bulky item pick up week, time to do it.
Thursday: Who am I kidding? The above is enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment