Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I GOTTA HACK ON ANN...A LITTLE BIT.
Alarm goes off...Meep-Meep-Meep!- Ann moves in slow motion over two dogs and me to hit the snooze bar.It's a quarter to 5...A.M.! AAAAAAKKKK!
10 minutes later the alarm goes off again...braced by the annoyance crawl over #1 caused, I am poised to strike.Doe Ann crawl over us again?No.She elbows me and mutters "murph-smlurgggh-bishhhtoway-go-snooze-mursh-kawwwwwwww".I dutifully sit up and navigate Theo (who is in between me and the beloved snooze bar) who gives me a really disgusted look but doesn't move,to hit the zen like snooze bar. This is repeated every 10 minutes for almost an HOUR or whatever adds up to 6:15am, when I deliver the following ultimatum: "Hey! (shaking comatose Ann vigorously) It's 6:15! Are you gonna get up or should I get in the shower ahead of you? I have to leave here in like...30 fucking minutes (emphasis on fucking)". Ann says "go ahead". I ask Ann why the alarm was set for uber-early and she says "Hemmmpfff-scwalllll...It was already...shhnurrffff...setset...set....moorurfffffffffff".
Ann was dreaming she was already at work...
That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment