Monday, March 15, 2004

I HAVE TO SET MYSELF UP
I called the dude that has done the previous remodeling here and set up a wed. evening meet to figure out what walls can be knocked and what walls are load bearing. So, without the lame ass excuse to cancel phone call I am somewhat committed to my impending day off to be productive in nature.
I did this on purpose and with a purpose.
Left to my own devices, wednesday would pan out something like this:
Sleep in (7:30am, if the dogs allow it).
Coffee,blog/websurf til 10 or 11am, shower, make rocks no salt.
Blog-surf some more, have 2 more RNS and maybe smoke a bit.
Somewhere around 1:30 go to the front of the house and watch The Thin Red line or maybe Natural Born Killers. 2 more RNS.
Realize I am sick of these movies and move on to the CD player, where I become the most morose DJ.EVER. Run through the gamut of songs that bum me out (in a good way) play some air guitar,sing along and have yet another RNS.
Somewhere around 4pm realize I am toast, but I am HUNGRY toast.
Pick out appropriate "travellin' CD" ( These days it would have to be the Cure, most likely) and go to maudies.
Hang out and eat, have a couple more, go home.
Visit with Ann and do the recall/sit thing with Irene.
Crashed by 9:30pm.
Hey, I did the dog stuff, OK?! No, not OK.
So, I set myself up.
I have to focus on this remodel, even in slo-mo.
There, I set myself up again.
See how it works?

No comments:

Post a Comment