Sunday, March 14, 2004

I'M OFF THIS WEDNESDAY
I made reference to the remodel earlier. Part of that is knocking out a wall. The wall separating this office from the newly vacated middle bedroom. The plan is to have a master bedroom/sitting room divided by french doors (above mentioned knocking).
I like the idea of a semi-demolition on a wednesday. However, to commit the act I have to move 2 bookcases full of books out of the way on the middle bedroom side and a half stack, a drum kit and a giant,currently dead in the water, printer in this here office. I'm not sure where the guitars went, but I'm fairly certain they will turn up at the most inopportune time. We have a major clutter problem when guitars are considered clutter.
Maybe I'll just clean the livingroom instead and watch movies.
Oh yeah, I could spend the time working with Irene.
Maudies... yeah...
NO!
Tear down the wall. That's it.
Care to wager on what actually happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment