Tuesday, March 16, 2004

AN INTERNET BLAST FROM THE PAST
I was searching my hard drive for images the other night and found something that made me smile. Hopefully, it will make you smile too. We were doing our version of the onion at the time... so enamoured by the real McCoy, we were compelled to copy it.
This column was called "Ask a stoned guy with a skink on his head"



Dear stoned guy with a skink on his head,
My wife and I have been married for less than a year, last week her brothers house burned down, leaving him and his family temporarily homeless. My wife has invited her brother and his family to stay with us. He has a wife and six children from 6 mo. to 8 years. I hate kids, I hate his wife, and he smells like bean lard. What should I do?
Sign me,
Doesn't like bean lard.

Dear Bone Yard,
Wow, dude, BUMMER, serious bummer. Wanna burn one? Hey dude! Check it out! Totally! Can you see this skink on my head? He totally ROCKS man! He's been up there for like an hour dude. They like being high........hey....WOWWWWWW, what a coincidence! Later!



And so it went....
Needless to say,the onion is still around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment