Tuesday, March 09, 2004

THE GREETING
Now that Ann is working again, our dogs spend more time alone than they have in a coupla years. Between Ann's lay off and mine our babies got really spoiled...there was always someone here.It's different now...they don't like it.
I pull into the driveway and get out of the car and set the alarm with a distinctive beep and the caterwauling commences...Barks and howls and whines and more barking. If I'm the first one home I have the luxury of letting them out of their rooms one at a time...in order of course. Theo first...actually Irene first (as far as the male thing goes Theo is the alpha,but when you get down to it, Irene is the queen bee,she knows it and so do the boys) then Theo, then sullivan. Let the love fest begin! Hopping,barking, waggy tails, and the sniffing..."where have you been exactly, and what have you been up to"?. Like I've been up for 3 to 5 and just got released.I love our dogs, they are not dogs really, they are family. Ann has it worse, working at a dog place, coming home smelling like -gasp- OTHER dogs...she's straying!
Our dogs are a hoot and I love them.
Tres Negros Peros!!!aiyeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment