Sunday, January 25, 2004

Sunday Brunch Meme

WILD AND CRAZY STUFF

1. When you were a teenager, did you sneak out of the house?
Nope, didn't have to. My curfew after age 15 was the crack of dawn.

2. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Hell yeah. I was a teenager in Austin in the 70s. Hippy Hollow, Campbell's Hole. 'Nuff said.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair a wild and crazy color?
Nope, but I would if Lime Green would look decent on me (which it wouldn't.)

4. Did you ever get so drunk you couldn't remember much of the night?
Yep, but I aways made it home before the sun came up.

5. Tell us about something wild and crazy you did as a teenager you probably should have gotten in trouble for but never got caught.
I've thought about this for half a day now and I can't come up with anything. It's not that I didn't do anything wild and crazy, but I can't think of anything I *should* have gotten in trouble for. Teenagers need to have their fun. Rob has a much better story - see the post below this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment