Friday, January 30, 2004

AM I ON A ROLL OR WHAT? WHAT?
We have a rat problem...rats,in the house...getting into our shit and generally making a mess of things.I don't like them,they chewed off Mauricios back legs and chewed out his eyes. It was horrible,I loved him...he was so beautiful...I felt responsible,he was fine in the back yard in his pen,I brought him in for the winter and the fucking rats got him. It was time for some payback.
I have some pellet guns....one is a rifle that has the muzzle velocity of a .22 rifle,one is a Co2 powered pistol that has 1/2 the muzzle velocity of a 22.
Some people put out traps (I did this),some people put out glue traps (I did this as well) some people put out poison(I did'nt do this because I hate the smell of dead things rotting inside my walls and I have dogs).
I changed the bulbs in the lights in that part of the house to red (rats can't see in red)
and loaded up my guns...I was gonna get the rat thet killed my baby.
And I did,he was huge...when I said rats I meant rats...these are wood rats...big fuckers that come up from the field behind our house looking for a hand out.
One of my buds from work who was in the army gave me one of his sniper patches for the number of rats I dispatched with my beeman rifle. I was on a roll
I would sit in the darkness behind the glow of the red bulbs and wait...like Jude Law in enemy at the gates, and when the enemy would show itself...BLAM! This is the bitch that killed my Mauricio...I baited his pen and got his ass!
I racked up at least 10 confirmed kills that winter...Irene got 3 or 4...she was awesome at hunting down and killing rats . The only problem was she would leave "half rats" on the bed or some other place when she was done with them...sometimes she would swallow them whole,especially when I would try to get them from her...ugh....but she was my back up,another reason she's my girl...hates rats,right on!
I hate fucking rats....
I hate fucking rats and they have figured it out apparently...we went from many to one or two on occaision

No comments:

Post a Comment