Friday, January 30, 2004

And the winner is...
I'll be damned. For once I won something - the "no prize" for being the 20,000 visitor at billy's blog. I'd normally drink an extra amount of Shiner Bock tonight to celebrate, but I start my new job tomorrow so I'll have to save that for some other time. I won't usually work on weekends, but the rest of the staff do and I just realized that I forgot to mention in my list of cool things about the job that I will have a four day work week. Yep, while the rest of the working world is dragging themselves to work with a hangover on Mondays, I'll be sleeping in because the place is closed. It's also closed on Tuesday, but that is the office "quiet day" so I'll be there, but no one else will. A job with an ENTIRE "quiet day"? I think I must have died and gone to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment