Sunday, January 11, 2004

Feeling Better
There's still a constant stream of liquid from my eyes, but it's slowed down to a trickle so I can actually read email and blogs now. I didn't realize how much I read on a daily basis until I suddenly couldn't see through the allergy muck. It was a challenge to find things to do these last four days. Laundry. I could do that. Dishes could be washed since I could feel if there was any food still stuck to the item. I suppose I could have watched TV, but I hate watching TV even when I can see worth a damn. So instead I took more than a few naps and sometimes I stared out the window at the blurry shapes that walked or drove by the house. I felt pretty lousy so it didn't matter that I couldn't find much to do because I didn't have the energy to do much of anything. Today has been better. I've started to catch up on my email and blog reading. I worked a bit on a website or two and when I was poking around an old website I found this:



That's from about eight years ago, but I look much the same now (without the hat; I believe the hat was eaten by a dog at some point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment