Monday, January 19, 2004

THE ITCH
I got the itch...That tattoo itch.2 more days and I can scratch that itch. Now,I could get ink any time,I've got a leg sleeve under construction by my buddy Hez here locally,but Andreas is in town.
As I said before, he's gonna add another chapter to my son's alice in wonderland backpiece and do some knuckle work on me...Should I do both hands now,while he's here or just do my neck hand and wait on the pick one?
Fuck it...do 'em both now.
But what about the consequences?
I remember when I went below the wrists Bobby Love commented "man,you're fucked now"...so...logic tells me if I was fucked then,what difference does it make if I move down from the backs of my hands to my knuckles?
Knuckles???Am I really that out of space?Not really,I still have most of my front torso to decorate,but somehow the thought of a tattoo machine going across my ribs doesn't appeal to me...knuckles I can handle...10 minutes on each one versus several hours on the same spot.
So...it's card suits on the right hand,and the crown,skull,nautical star on the left.
I can do the torso later...and I probably will.
Thanks Dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment