Thursday, January 29, 2004

I HAD DINNER WITH PARIS HILTON...WELL,SORT OF.
Ann and I were at maudies celebrating the loan closing when these two twenty-somethings came in. One of them was in full on Paris mode,Fake tits,hip huggers,blouse to advertise fake tits,sex in the city haircut,the whole 9...but her face,specifically her nose.Let me just say that she had the kind of nose that could avoid breathing problems no matter what was hilt deep in her mouth.
I don't know what annoys me about women like this,well,actually,I do,and I could go on and on...the pretentious clothes,the cell phone glued to the ear that is dangerously close to that gorgon like nose,the "I am so better than you" posturing....
A few minutes after she arrived, a couple came in and took the table next to them...the girl being a natural beauty with a cute little nose.
Suddenly I was transported to the animal planet show about lions stalking wildebeasts during migration...This Paris wanna-be was glaring at this other girl with such malevolent affect,I could feel it.
Suddenly the fake tits and shapely hips were no match after the nose factor was calculated into the mix.
It was an amazing thing to observe,even the hair on my knape bristled a little bit.
Gorgon girl and her friend had pulled three tables together upon arrival,a clear sign for us to clear out...we paid our check and left.When we emerged into the parking lot there were several other Paris clones gathering by the door...I swear I could smell PVC.Ugh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment