Thursday, November 22, 2007

Winter is here (though I'm sure it's only for a few days)
Temps were below 40 degrees this morning which I'm sure made Rob happy. Personally, I don't like it when temps drop below 50 degrees because then it's too cold to wear sandals. I hate wearing shoes, but sandals are as close enough to barefoot to be tolerable. Unfortunately I had to go to work this morning so I drug out my black pair of Fluevogs. I've had them for over a year, but they are still not "broken in" and pinch my feet since I've worn them so seldom (maybe five or six times in an entire year.) The first thing I did when I got home from work was take them off even though they have to go right back on in less than an hour when we head over to my folks for the Thanksgiving Feast. If would just wear these shoes often enough, they could eventually be as comfy as my old Docs that I wore out completely - too bad those can't be resoled or I'd still be wearing them. New Shoe Blues - now that's a song I could definitely write from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment