Monday, November 12, 2007

Oops
I missed posting yesterday for NaBloPoMo even after Rob reminded me. Ah well, ten days in a row is still a pretty good posting run for me. I've never been particularly good about doing things on a timetable when it comes to my personal life. Work is a different matter, but when I'm at home, I'd rather not be bothered with a set schedule. I've never successfully watched a TV show every week for it's entire season no matter how much I liked it. If there is a movie I want to watch that comes on at a certain time, you can bet I'll be doing something else at that moment and decide to miss it. I have plans to clean the filters on the A/C units on the 1st of each month, but truth is they get cleaned only when I happen to think about it, never on the 1st. We don't eat dinner at a certain time every night - dinner happens when it happens. In a perfect world I'd get up when I woke up, eat when I was hungry and sleep when I was tired instead of all this alarm clocks and scheduled lunches and what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment