Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I don't wanna
I need to go to the store, but I'm hoping I can talk Rob into it. I was at HEB just two nights ago in my house shoes, but also with a migraine and I really don't want to repeat the experience seeing as I still have the migraine (it's been 5 days now) and HEB is hellish enough without one. I suppose I could go to a different grocery store, but they each have their own individual version of hell and all of them have LIGHTS! Not just lights, but LIGHTS! Other migraine suffers will know of what I speak when I talk about LIGHTS! And then there are the headLIGHTS of the cars on the way to the store which is actually a bit worse than the LIGHTS in the store.

Ah, if I could go back in time then I would go back to when I worked at home and PeaPod would deliver my groceries. And then I would then transport the salary I made back then along with the groceries to the present day because I'm not really interested in reliving those times so much as I just want the conveniences.

Hooray! Rob just took pity on me and is making the store run. And he will return with fishsticks, mac and cheese and beer - none of which I should eat or drink with a migraine, but I really don't think it can get much worse at this point so I might as well consume some comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment