Sunday, November 04, 2007

WHITE DEVIL

I have this shirt that I bought on line while surfing drunk (gasp!). It says white devil with a cartoony devil between the words.It came from a white power music site,which I don't normally surf,but,like I said,I was drunk,it was funny to me and I had to have it.When it arrived in the mail I was all like "what's this"?And then I opened it and went"oh yeah...peckerwood website...drunk...haha".
Anyway...I wore it to work on Friday,and only 3 people got it (peckerwoods).I thought it was hilarious...if anyone had gotten offended I was gonna say"hey man...it's a band".
You should always have a plan when doing something potentially offensive.
I have a variety of shirts with devils on them,and this is one of my favorites:



It's like a bumper sticker shirt...short and sweet,to the point.Satan.
That's my buddy Cris in the picture,apparently we've known each other for 20 years.
It's nice to have friends for that long,I love him like a brother and he tolerates me like one too. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment