Monday, November 05, 2007

ROUGHING IN VS. TRIMMING OUT

I know it sounds vaguely sexual,but it's not.Roughing in is the precursor to trimming out...you run all the wire and mount all the boxes and terminate the panel.After it's inspected,guest workers come in and put up the sheetrock,slop on the texture like they are drunk and get that shit all over your boxes and devices.Then the guest worker painters come in and slosh paint all over the texture that's all over your boxes and devices.Then you come in and clean all that shit up and land devices and put on cover plates and install lighting and hook up the water heaters...trimming out.
I would prefer being subjected to a beating over trimming out,but the push is on,so that's what I'm doing.It makes for a very long day.
I'm gonna go into it with a more positive attitude tomorrow,but I still won't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment