Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thoughts from the front porch
Rob and I are sitting out on the porch tonight. It's much cooler out here than in the house because it has been rather warm the last few days with highs in the upper 80's. There's a cold front coming in tomorrow night that is supposed to cool things off a bit. I've been avoiding the porch since my back "injury" because the lawn chairs we have out here are agony to sit in, but I realized tonight that I could drag out the living room chairs which are quite comfy especially if I put my feet up on the ottoman. The chair and ottoman are extremely lightweight and weigh less than a load of laundry so I figured it would be no problem to move them out. I forgot they are a little bulky and I felt a twinge when I wrangled the chair out the door so I may ask Rob to move them back in for me. I do think that I may make this a part of the porch sitting routine. We already move the laptop out here for tunes (and I'm using that to post as well) so why not add a few chairs and ottomans. Well, Rob is back from the store with refreshments so I'll end the post here for now. If we manage to come up with ways to solve the world's problems in our conversation tonight, I'll be sure to post our solutions before I go to bed. Don't hold your breath though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment