Friday, November 30, 2007

WELL...I MADE IT.

30 posts in 30 days...Nablopomo is over at midnight tonight.
Today was a good day for me,I got birthday greetings from friends far and wide and right here at home.Had an awesome breakfast with Ann and then hit 4 music stores looking for the black banjo head replacement I found on line the other night without success.But it was still fun to look at guitars and basses and amps with Ann,we haven't done that for a long time.Mostly because we have too many already and no money to spend on such expensive shit.
The Gibson SG I paid around 900 dollars for 10 years ago is now 1300 for a right hand model,I imagine a lefty is around 14 or 1500 these days.
I looked at some vintage banjos...one Gibson from 1937 that was in fair condition bordering on poor that had a 3800 dollar price tag!Damn!
I'll have to be content to play with my Johnson-no...the banjo you perverts!
So...heres to you folks and I think I'll take the weekend off,but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment