Monday, November 19, 2007

It was one of those days...
You know, the kind where things go haywire and not all like you plan. It was a day off work for me, but turned out to be rather annoying rather than restful. In my fantasy world I could call into work and take another day off since this one sucked. Unfortunately this is real life so it's off to bed for me instead of a decent blog post. I suppose I should mention that we did get the property tax loan completed today and there was some bright news there. The loan terms were not quite as horrible as I expected due to some misleading wording in the preview documents we received by email. That's twice now that we've received a loan with terms better than I expected, but I don't think it's going to ease my suspicion of loan officers in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment