Sunday, November 07, 2004

Odds and Ends
BW mentions this site which is a gallery of pictures of Americans apologizing to the world for the election results. I don't get it. To me, that's akin to taking the blame and apologizing for something done by an idiotic co-worker. Yes world, over half of Americans seem to be misguided, deluded, ignorant or incapable of thinking for themselves to the point that they can't see what appears to be obvious. This is not a new trend for this country nor is it limited to Americans.

Billy has written the best explanation of Guy Fawkes Day I have ever read.

Essay has this post which reminds me that things aren't different enough in Canada to make moving up there worth freezing my ass off in the winter.

Amblongus continues to shake his head over the weirdness that is Texas with this post about middle-school textbooks. Keep in mind when you read it that this is the state that spawned George Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment