Sunday, November 14, 2004

I just had a vision
Yep, I was sitting at my computer trying repeatedly to post my last entry about substitutions (because Blogger is still being a prick) when a vision appeared before me, clear as day. It was my usual luck that it wasn't something earthshaking like a message that I was to send out to the world or what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life. No, it was simply the precise location of the CD mentioned in my last post. The CD that has been missing for the last two years. I know it's been missing at least that long because "Binge and Purge" was a song I wanted to play when I got laid off two years ago, but I couldn't find the CD. However today, thanks to the fortuitous vision, I was able today to dance madly around the house while screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs (you'll have to scroll down on that page to find the lyrics to Binge and Purge.) There's just something cleansing about the process of screaming "motherfucker" repeatedly at the top of your lungs, especially when it's set to music ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment