Monday, November 22, 2004

HEY...LET'S GO DEER HUNTING

I get this vision of a scene from "The Beast" toward the end, when the tank commander is lying on the ground about to meet his maker and he utters hopelessly and with resignation "Afghanistan". Only in this case, there were 5 people on the ground who died and 3 more wounded all at the hand of a hunter trespassing on their lease, laying in the fallen leaves and staring at the sky saying "Wisconsin"...different circumstances to be sure, but the wounds were real enough, and I'm sure it didn't matter where they were laying, the bullet holes were real, as was the death. And the desperation of laying on the ground, shot by some crazy fucker...dying..."Wisconsin" is the powder and lead equivilent of "Afghanistan".
According to reports, this one guy chased down 8 other hunters and managed to kill 5 of them...by his own self. did these other hunters not have guns?Why did they not, in unison, fill that bastard full of fucking holes right after he opened up on them?
I'm just sayin', if I'm in the middle of the woods and some fuckstick starts shooting at me...I will blow his fucking head off, no question...that is unless he kills me first, and if there are 8 of us, the way I figure it, if your'e not hit first, you got 7 chances to take his crazy ass out.There is more to this story. But I say we paint a stripe down his ass and give him a 5 minute head start.

No comments:

Post a Comment