Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I need a jump-start
My hibernation was rudely interrupted by the need to go to work today. I'm having a hard time motivating myself this morning. I'm not sure if this is from the rain or because I only had one day off instead of the normal two days in a row that my brain thinks I'm supposed to get after 5 days of work. I'm glad this is a jeans and t-shirts job because if I had to deal with a dress or suit, pantyhose and high heels I would have to call in sick. And there was much mental kicking and screaming when it came to taking a shower this morning. After all this rain, the thought of more water was not appealing, but I felt it best to scrub off just in case I sprouted mold on the back of my neck or mushrooms between my toes during the night. A front is supposed to move through later today and clear all this mess out of here, but not before it brings more rain. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment