Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A bit less %#*!$#
Day two went a little better. I had a lot more "easy" calls today. What a relief. I was afraid every day was going to be like yesterday. I still had plenty of tough calls, but at least they weren't up at the 99% mark this day. And at one point I actually sat and stared at my phone in wonder after it didn't ring for an entire minute! One whole entire minute of peace and quiet. Nirvana. Unfortunately the phone system did it's best to make my life miserable by experiencing major problems. Yes, I'm taking it personally because it was only ME that was affected. The managers apologized and promised it would be fixed in a couple of days, but until then I would just have to deal with it. Friggin' great. You know those thoughts you have about yourself that rattle around in your head and become reality? Well, I'm erasing the one that says "I love a challenge" right here and now.

[Listening to: SILENCE! WONDERFUL GLORIOUS SILENCE!]

No comments:

Post a Comment