Saturday, May 01, 2004

JUST SOME RANDOM SHIT

I have 00 gauge piercings in my ears. A while back I quit wearing them, because, after all I am a 44 year old man. I thought they would close up after a few months, I was wrong. Apparently after you pass a certain gauge, you are committed to jewelry or walking around with what pretty much looks like an anus on your ear lobe. I guess that's why you have to remove the jewelry every other day and wash the ass smell off your ears. I went back to wearing stainless steel rivets needless to say.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had inventory at work today, and thanks to our efforts last saturday, counting the retail area was a much faster exercise in frustration. The owner announced at a staff meeting earlier this week that there would be no beer until the count was done. The next day he told me I was in charge of the count...over a dozen vehicles, the warehouse and my area. Today, marveling at how far along we were at 4:45pm, he lifted the beer moratorium, and by 6:30pm I was contending with several piss drunk pool guys. You do the math.
We stopped at 9:15 pm. Tomorrow I will count tile and white goods on my own.14 hours of that shit is enough.
I did not drink any beer and discovered again that when sober I have a very low tolerance for drunk rednecks, even though I am frequently one myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be getting the stomach tattoo shaded soon. When I look at it I smile at the awesomeness and then notice what it's tattooed ON. A giant white fish belly.
I have been eating so much tex-mex and drinking more RNS's during this pogrom that I have gained some weight. I'm not up to my pre-diet state of inflation, but still. When you show off a stomach tattoo in public, people should go:"Wow, check out that stomach tat!And look at those ab's"! Not "wow, check out that fat guy with the stomach tat! What does it say"? And then they say "m i s e r y" real slow like and laugh.
I've got to start walking again soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy birthday Jane!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G'Night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment