Tuesday, May 11, 2004

AT THE END OF THE DAY

I am pooped.I was the material runner today, loading and unloading lots of heavy wood and glass blocks. There doesn't seem to be any plan to what we're doing, except in Randy's head, and it pops out of his mouth with an almost zen like timing. Me and the other guy built the glass block wall today, and except for the sealant it's done. It's an incredible difference. We love it.
I have continued to take pictures and will post them when we're finished.
The only other thing worth mentioning is this phone call I got from Ann while in the check out at Home Depot.
Me: Hello?
Ann: How long ago did you put the laptop away in it's case?
Me: (guessing) Maybe uh, 30 minutes...why?
Ann: Well...I went into the den and smelt something burning...you didn't turn it off.It was so hot I could hardly touch it.
Me: I thought I had turned it off...
I was at a loss for words after that and mumbled something about being glad we got extended protection and then wondered if it covered "dumb ass moves" like this one.
As you can see...luck was on my side and the laptop is fine. Whew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment