Sunday, May 02, 2004

THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND

I'm sure you've seen the pictures of our soldiers torturing and humiliating the POW's.
Shocking? Absolutely. I can't believe they were so fucking stupid that they took pictures.
And there was some guy on NPR saying this had never happened before. What never happened before? Americans torturing people? Or being stupid enough to take pictures of said torturing?
Everyone's pissing and moaning about how horrible it is. I say get over it, this is fucking WAR and undermining the morale of the enemy is part of WAR. If all an enemy combatant has to fear is the POW camp has no evian, what kind of deterrent is that?
The "sexual" nature of the torture couldn't be more on target in terms of effect. And by "sexual" I mean naked. You didn't see any images of buggery, just american's laughing and pointing at diminutive arab peni. Oh, I guess the golden shower action could qualify as "sexual" but after all, you're talking about a culture that, in my opinion, abuses women on a number of levels but doesn't think twice about fucking each other in the ass, they just don't talk about it. What's the slowest game in the world? Iraqi leap frog...hahahahahahaha!
Seriously, if you think they hated us before, they REALLY fucking hate us now and we better brace for some payback.
Bush says he's "disgusted", and this from the killingest gubner Texas ever had. Fuck him.
I'm glad this happened and I hope it doesn't end with the court martial of a few scapegoats and a bunch of ass kissing by bush and his minions.
This could be the decisive moment that seals bush's fate and prevents him from another term in office.
I am, quite frankly, amazed that this idiot has the support he has. I have a hard time believing the american people can be so blind to what is obviously a corrupt administration, but, apparently they are.
America: Land of the "free", home of the deluded, self-centered, right wing asshat.
Go to www.somethingawful.com for a very pointed piece on this subject (the torture thing).
I'm going to vomit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment