Saturday, May 08, 2004

WE'LL JUST CALL THIS ONE "WOW"

I met Joel and exchanged the prisoners. We had the hard conversation, I am happy to report that my friend is still my friend. I hadn't figured in the "I need to keep my job" integer into my equation of the firing of rob, which I will refer to as solution 3. He knew the night before, solution 3 kept him from calling me. I can understand this.
I also learned (again) that my gut, while a rockin' accurate gut, isn't 100%. Nothing is 100%. Except the return cashier at Home depot, who is "110% dedicated to customer service. My hats off to that mother-fucker (BTW - Ann is typing at this point because I'm too stoned.) Anybody who can be 110% my hat's off to them 'cause that's some mad fucking percentage. Hahahahaha. Ann's typing now ... oh you're there? yeah, Okay cool... on with the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Um, hahahaha, I posted a message at Special K's weblog last night that was marginally tasteful (pun intended) and I was amazed at the attention it attracted. I'm gonna paste the thread of these comments starting with my question to Special K.

She requested a question, any question... I obliged... here we go ( I got over my head rush BTW :) )

These are the comments my questions generated...I was heartened to realize I have friends online as well.
I have no complaints really...I am blessed.

Spit or swallow?
rob | Email | Homepage | 05.07.04 - 9:51 pm | #

Oh shit! I am so full of jagermiester and suddenly filled with embarrassment and remorse...but anyway... do you prefer dogs or cats was what I relly meant to ask....really.
rob | Email | Homepage | 05.07.04 - 9:57 pm | #

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok, now that I'm done laughing at rob....

Do you own a pair of sexy drawers other than the second hand thongs your friend left in her jeans pocket?
Brenda | Email | Homepage | 05.07.04 - 10:49 pm | #

ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are people as old as your grandmother that read this blog!!!! Shame on you !!!!!! Now go wash your mouth out!

Do you really know how very talented you are? and how come you hide it?
mary lou | Email | Homepage | 05.07.04 - 10:54 pm | #

My GOD! I just realized I could be your MOTHER! you are as old as my Youngest child!!! Now i really feel old!
mary lou | Email | Homepage | 05.07.04 - 10:55 pm | #

Just for the record, I am NOT old enough to be Rob's mom!
Brenda | Email | Homepage | 05.08.04 - 7:15 am | #

Rob did have a valid question there
Dick | Homepage | 05.08.04 - 8:15 am | #

I am also not old enough to be Rob's mom. Wait, I don't think I'm old enough to be anyone's mom.
Andie | Email | Homepage | 05.08.04 - 8:28 am | #


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I busted out my acoustic guitar this after...the tuner I had wasn't cooperative, so I called in Ann's superior ear and did it the old fashioned way. I haven't played a guitar in almost a year ( I am so ashamed ) and it was cool...until my fretting fingers said enough!!!. I have soft fingers! OMG! I will play everyday. Must not have soft fingers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orange Goblin is playing at 710 tonight...They are the 21st century version of Sabbath circa 72-4... Simply everyone will be there...I'm off for a nap and a shower (we have one!!!) and a shave...
Bless you one and all...bless you
22-7 BITCH! :)...for Joel, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment