Monday, September 20, 2004

Things are looking up
That might sound like a strange comment from someone who just got laid off, but what a relief. I had already put my coffee pot and other assorted personal items in the car and taken my keys off my key ring before they even got there. It would have been an extremely smooth exit if I hadn't forgotten about the damn wireless access point. Oh well, I suppose I was due the opportunity to watch them squirm a bit as they waited for me to disconnect it and leave. No tears since I shed all of those last night. Every once and a while it actually pays off to be psychic extremely observant. Now that I don't have to bust my ass any more for what was only an extra $100/week in my pocket after taxes and expenses, I plan to sleep late every morning, lounge around the house in my pajamas and sit on the couch eating bon-bons for the rest of the week. Except that we don't have a couch and I don't like bon-bons, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment