Thursday, September 30, 2004

RUN UP TO THE SHAMFEST I MEAN, THE FIRST DEBATE

I will watch this pitiful,sanitized,piss poor excuse for a debate with a gleam in my eye and a drink in my hand (or is that the other way around?). The run up to this game show has made me sick. All the rules and stipulations leading up to it have effectively removed the balls from the process. The participants can't even ask a direct question of their opponent, they can, however, ask "rhetorical" questions.
This in and of itself removes any semblance to real debate. As far as I'm concerned, this debate has been reduced to a feel good therapy session where the therapist is easily manipulated and misled by the percieved dominant participant...in this case, sir bunnypants, our retard leader.
I sincerely hope that my cynical and pessimistic take on this self mastabatory fluff piece will be shattered by Kerry, who will suddenly find the constitution to directly challenge bunny on all the wrongs done during his watch.
Here's my short list:
The war is unwinnable
The economy sucks
The USofA has 2 (count 'em) 2 black eyes and a bloody lip; As far the rest of the world is concerned, we are an aimless bully wreaking havoc...and death...and dispair.
Be back after.....

No comments:

Post a Comment