Saturday, September 25, 2004

Sweating like a racehorse
I'm working out in the front yard today pulling up all the mulberry weed trees that have invaded the north side of the front yard and the crepe myrtle that insists on rebirthing itself. The weather is not cooperating and it has been sprinkling off and on making the outdoors seem like a giant steam bath. The plan is to remove everything but the Heavenly Bamboo and cultivate this side of the yard for fall planting. It's a huge undertaking that I should have started sooner, but this has been one of the hottest Septembers I remember. It's still hot today, but I'm running out of time unless I want to do the yard in carrots and pansies. Well, I suppose I should get back to it. I'll blog some more after dark if I haven't given myself a heart attack by then.

[Listening to: Flowers by the Door - T.S.O.L. - Change Today? [Bonus Tracks]]

No comments:

Post a Comment