Wednesday, September 08, 2004

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION

Classes at UT started up last week, and during the opening days there were MANY religious groups with tables and fliers and posters, trying to snag incoming freshman and take advantage of their being freaked out about being in a new town,at a big university and away from home for probably the first time.
One afternoon, while driving back to the shop at the end of the day I saw these 2 forty something men walking down the drag, one was carrying pamphlets. The other was carrying a huge cross...with a WHEEL on the dragging end.
I stuck my head out the window and yelled "Hey fucktard! Did JESUS have a WHEEL on the end of HIS cross????!!!! I don't think so....
Not really, I was in a company truck...but I thought it, and had I been in my own ride...
I would have said it, and probably thrown a cup or something at the all terrain jesus for being such a manipulative asshat.
I really hate this kind of stuff...it gets my goat.
[Listening to: Loose Nut - Black Flag - Who's Got the 10½? (4:06)]

No comments:

Post a Comment