Sunday, September 12, 2004

IF I HAD THE REGENERATIVE POWERS OF A PLANARIA

I would have gouged my left eye out hours ago. I don't know what I got into out in the woods with Sully yesterday, but my eye has been beet red and burning all day, as well as having a good cry. This is not constant, but rather every 30 minutes or so (except for the red part).
I guess I'll be sporting the visage of popeye the sailor during tonights finale of Six Feet Under.Meh...
On a lighter note, Sully did well yesterday, we alternated walks with games of fetch on the agility course...I managed to get him over one of the obstacles, but our attempt of the A frame went like this:
Sully climbs about 5 feet up, falls off, lands on his side, rolls over on his back, wags his tail, gets up and proceeds to take the biggest poop I have ever seen in my life.
He's been a much calmer boy today...encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment