Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Day Two
Woke up at 5:00 AM again only this time I wasn't quite as refreshed. There were too many strange dreams that had my brain working overtime, but they ended on an interesting note. All the people I worked with at this last job were standing in a group apart from me and someone standing next to me asked me a question. I don't remember the exact question, but I think it had to do with moving on and I answered, "I need to remember that those people are just a pigment of my imagination." The play on words was deliberate and I woke up with that sentence running through my head. Hmmm, that gives me plenty to think about today.

Also, I should probably clarify my statement about the luxury of staying out of Rob's way in the morning lest anyone think he's some kind of monster when he wakes up. No, it's just that we have a house with one small bathroom, a small kitchen and a small bedroom. Two people getting ready for work at the same will invariably trip over each other multiple times in the course of the morning. This is a dance we've never quite been able to choreograph since neither of us possess strong organizational skills first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment