Friday, January 25, 2008

THEY BOTH LEARNED SULLIVAN'S TRICK

To different degrees.Irene can place her foot on the plate-container and hold it in place on the floor,while Theo (grumpy old dog) places his foot on the plate-container,but follows it around the house...for example:the spaghetti I gave him tonight started in the kitchen and ended up in the living room.Hey,he's old.you got to give him that.
Sully was a pro at lock the plate - container down to the floor,he was an ace at it,always using his right paw.I miss my boy,but he lives on in Irene and Theo...at snack time at least.
It's funny really,how I attach so much of who I am to my animals...not just the dogs,but the turtles as well.I love them all.But none as much as my Beenzie.She is 8 years old at least,and I rue the day.
I rue the fucking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment