Monday, January 28, 2008

HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA FUCKING HA

Otherwise known as the state of the union address by that inbred pile of bad cum that dripped down his momma's leg and ended up bein' a brown stain on the mattress. Kudos to Full metal jacket and R.lee Ermey,for that one.
I for one,cannot wait for the load of horse shit this miscreant will try to cram down our throats.If you support/or supported this shit wipe of a fucking miserable excuse for a politician,much less a fucking human being (hat tip to FMJ once again) you should kill yourself now.Seriously,you can use my gauge.It's locked and loaded.
So...let's see what the ass hamster has to say.
Are you picking up hate vibes?If you aren't,you're a republican.
Here we go...Let's mark this memorable event with the decorum it deserves.
(definitely not safe for work,or perhaps your well being)Well dammit...(did I mention I was the priest of god dammit)?I couldn't find the clip,but it involves fisting,anal sex and female urination,and not in that order,if you get my meaning.
Anyway,back to the lie fest.Get ready to self flagellate in bloody disbelief.
I dare you.
Double dog dare you.
Wow...i just lost 60 minutes of my life that I will NEVER get back,I just have to clear the blood from my eyes from the bludgeoning of the right wing propaganda I just endured.
Two words...three actually...plutocratic ass rape.
Let me recap...as the post SOTU blabbers on in the background.Oh look!Token niggers and rich whiteguys everywhere..I'm signing more autographs than Vanilla Ice...too bad he knows he sucks and I just don't get it.
The economy:
Murfhhh blah blah blah...lie,misrepresentation,blatant lie
(soft focus close up of condoleeza rice...we'll call her "worf")
Social programs:
Murfffhhh...glub glub...Bottom line:Lies and I shit on your grave middle class...(Camera shots of the white guys I've bought off and worf...who by the way,has a snapper)!Have you seen the trailer for Teeth?That's condi.lie lie lie.
The middle east:
War bitch!How hard can it be?The surge worked!Just look at how many more people are dead,how much more proof do you need?Iran-you'd better check yourself before you deck yourself...know what I'm sayin'???Boiyyy!
(Camera still of worf...then Obama with his new homey,Ted"Chappaquiddick" Kennedy...whose heartfelt endorsement made me and my dogs sick.Seriously...dog vomit).
And the audience...in lock step with the bullshit,pretending to give a fuck,standing and applauding on cue,regardless of party line,sickening.And that collage of negroes and rich white guys,disgusting and contrived.And a perfect example of why we are reviled as a nation.
And cheney,hitting his shot glass full of gin,jumping up with Nancy as if on cue
If I wasn't already sick...oh,you get the picture.
FUCK BUSH and the corrupt coat tails he rode in on.


No comments:

Post a Comment