Monday, January 28, 2008

I'M SICK,AND NOT JUST THIS CEDAR SHIT.

I've got a myriad of illnesses breathing down my neck.High blood pressure,borderline diabetes and this cedar fever kicking my ass.I got a phone call last night from a friend who was also sick,and she was bored and calling friends she hadn't talked to in a while,from her sick bed,and I was one of those friends.It was nice to talk to her,I'm glad she called me.So I mimicked her today,I called my buddy from the shame about ray video,my son,and my red VW driving girl from high school...I truly love that girl,and she said as much with our "psychic connection" comment,and she is spot on right.There was a reason I called her,as much to reconnect,as it was a reason to reconnect with the old days.But I wasn't done yet,I called the hotel Free in Colorado...and he answered the phone like he knew what was up already.
-snip-
Way too personal after second thoughts...



But at least I'll fucking look good doing it in my new coveralls!



No comments:

Post a Comment