Friday, January 25, 2008

Lets get it over with all at once
I threw my back out again on Thursday. Although that implies that I actually did something like lift a heavy object when the truth is I just woke up that way. Slept funny? Sat too much at work? Or was it that Physical Therapy was a bit much on Wednesday? The doctor's office answer was that ups and downs are normal and I probably did sit too much at work on Monday & Tuesday and maybe I also overdid the PT, but not to worry about it - the odds are I will get better eventually without surgery, but it will take time. I have two days off tomorrow and my body decided to take advantage of that by giving me one hell of an allergy attack (or is the flu?) and a stomach bug on top of that. So in between puking, I'm shivering under the covers while generating a Mt. Everest made of tissues from my runny nose and coughing constantly. Mind you, I'm not complaining and I think it's great that I'm going to get all this out of way in one fell swoop. Except for the part where I'm sick on the one weekend off I'm going to have in a long time. Oh well, maybe there will be a good cheesy TV marathon or two this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment