Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year
It didn't start off in quite the best way yesterday. I was a very grumpy person due to a lack of sleep, cheap champagne the night before and the emotional fallout of the events of last week. I got up way too early on New Years day, but then came to my senses and spent most of rest of the day cat-napping and lounging in bed. I was sorely tempted to cure my foul mood with a little "hair of the dog", but resisted and instead found some pretty good television shows on the History Channel - American Eats and The Universe. Conked out early and got a fairly good night's sleep. This first work day of the year should be interesting since I might get the word that I'm fired if the execs are back from their holiday. In fact, I should be dressed and heading out the door right now, but I'm still in my pajamas. I guess a part of me really doesn't want to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment