Friday, January 04, 2008

PIZZA NIGHT!

We order pizza sometimes,but I like to cook it myself.Tonight I made a "Canadian"bacon and black olive...what defines Canadian bacon anyway?This shit came from Lansing, Il.




Anyhoo...I also made one with garlic alfredo sauce instead of the usual red sauce with the same ingredients.I like to call it "the stormfront" or the "white power special"-Just kidding,it's called a "white" pizza,but I like to shake things up with the addition of the "black" olives.

I'm not so big on chain bought pizza,but there is nothing like home made-I love it,especially cold in the morning with a glass of milk.

On an unrelated note,I need to give props to our foreman,who apparently lobbied his ass off today,and as a result we are safe and intact as a crew for a "while"...which I take to mean until the airport job kicks off at least,and we will migrate there.This dude is young but has wisdom and has our best interests at heart,and we all appreciate him and his efforts.And,the airport is close to my house as well,so no sorry ass commute is in my future.For now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment