Wednesday, September 12, 2007

VALUE MEALS

Catty corner to the job site is the downtown Omni hotel,They have a breakfast buffet and sell it to go by the pound.I've been going there on morning break and the value is amazing.
Today I got half a mini quiche,2 eggs scrambled w/ cheese and 4 slices of bacon for $3.72.Yesterday I got half a breakfast quesadilla,4 slices of bacon and a link of sausage for $2.17.
The weather has been kind to us this week...mid 80's for the highs which makes the tower of evil more like the tower of mischief,I mean,the elevators still suck and all the other elements of suckery are still in place,but we aren't sweating like rats fucking in a wool sock in july.The moss fell off my back this afternoon!I was giddy!
Season finale' of Rescue Me on in less than an hour!
HOO WHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment