Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HIGH VELOCITY LUNCH

I went to subway and got lunch today.Initially,I was going for the special,a cold cut combo,but the customer in front of me ordered a tuna salad with provolone and that sounded good to me,so I followed his lead and ordered one as well.
About 45 minutes after lunch I started to feel quite ill,clammy and sweaty.It wasn't the usual blast furnace heat of the T.O.E because it was rainy and didn't break 85 today.
Right around 2 this afternoon I was walking from the living room to the bathroom to finish an installation of a disconnect switch when...BLAMMO!My lunch flew out of my mouth with a ferocity that makes Linda Blair's little exorcist thing pale in comparison.I took three more steps into the bathroom and BLAMMO!It happened again.Much to the grossing out of my co workers.
As much as the general labor force annoy me,I couldn't just leave not one but two puddles of emesis for them to clean up,so I diluted it with water and covered it with this material they use to sweep that holds down dust.
I haven't felt right since and am going to bed to watch damages...a really good show,BTW...

No comments:

Post a Comment