Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The long "weekend" is over
I had four days off in a row this week due to a scheduling snafu (but don't feel too envious since I'm working both Saturday and Sunday.) I spent all four days ripping CDs to the hard drive. I'm not quite finished, but the bulk of it is done. I filled up the big box with CD cases today and it ended up too heavy for me to move safely. Who 'da thunk a box of empty CD cases would weigh so much? I had to wait for Rob to get home to get it out of the dining area and back to the storage room. Of course, Rob moved it by himself with no problem. His job keeps him in shape, something my current job definitely does not do. Although these last four days at home have been filled with all kinds of physical activity so I'm actually looking forward to just sitting in a chair for two hours at a time. Though I'll probably change my mind about that one hour into my shift.

P.S. Words cannot describe the sonic relief of having good speakers again. I am NOT deaf like Rob and when he would turn up the volume with those cheap speakers...aiieee!

No comments:

Post a Comment