Sunday, September 23, 2007

ANN'S MAGIC COMPUTER MUSIC THINGY-MA-JIG

Is really cool,I mean,we can control our stereo from our computers and never have to touch our CD's ever again.I'm thinking about calling it the "I-Pod" or maybe "MP-3".I haven't decided yet.
Last week we blasted out our living room,losing the giant shelf and the giant TV we never watched and some old polk audio speakers that were acting as speaker stands for our newer speakers.Which allowed us to rearrange,giving us lot's more space.
It also allowed us to modernize our music delivery system in a compact,yet powerfully awesome set up.It even has a remote,in case we want to actually sit in the living room and change songs without using our computers!I know that's a hard concept to wrap your head around.I'm considering calling this feature "palm pilot" or maybe "Blackberry/bluetooth enabled technology".But that's only if you disengage the computer and utilize the CD/DVD player.Maybe I'll just call it the "'mote".
All I know is I've heard more music this weekend that I haven't heard in years,that I forgot we had as a result of this change,and that's a very cool thing.
And so is the added space.

No comments:

Post a Comment