Tuesday, June 17, 2008

URBAN ASSAULT

We've spent so much time in the woods,I thought I'd give you a look at downtown Austin.

The kind folks at Hickory street gave Irene some aqua.I ate here regularly when I was on the job at Brazos place.A very cool dog friendly establishment.Irene is stepping on her leash like a spaz,but she was hot and tired.

This is our capitol building.

One of many cannons on the capitol grounds...I was hoping Irene would leave a steamy pile of shit here for our gub'ner,but all she managed was a piss.

Krugers jewelers is a store trapped in time.But they had a water cooler outside with cups!I was thirsty too.

This is the Paramount theater.I saw Rush here in 1975.The marquee cracks my shit up.

I saw this note on the sidewalk...I wonder if it worked?Nice rendition of the scream.

There are about a million fucking free tail bats that live under the congress bridge,they are so celeb the city comissioned a sculpture,which,by the way was in place for about 5 years before I realized it rotated.

West aspect river...The Colorado river.

East aspect river...this was the dividing point between south and north Austin back in the day...not so much anymore,but i still feel like a traitor every time I cross...south to north of course.

The state bird of Austin,since 1983.

Emo girl waiting for the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment