Monday, June 16, 2008

TURKEY CREEK

Wow...Sometimes you go for a hunch and it pays off.Irene and I were on our way to city park when I spotted this sign that said nature trail.They weren't kidding.We had the whole place to ourselves as well.

We turned around at the 2 mile mark.

A cedar break about a mile in.I've never been on this trail,It's a well kept secret (from me anyway)

We saw turtles and deer,Irene had a go at them,tearing off up the hill after them.She's never seen deer before...I think it blew her mind.

The trail crosses the creek several times with stepping stones like these or just big stones that are naturally there.

The variety of flora on this trail is amazing.

See what I mean?

Irene,as usual,had a blast.

I did too.

We'll definitely be coming back here.

Now it's time for some breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment