Saturday, June 07, 2008

HISTORICAL MONTAGE


(click to embiggen this image)

Following from top to bottom,L to R,are some pictures that I rediscovered.1.Hippy chick on top of the winged horse fountain at UT at a anti war march I went to with my Dad in 1971,2.My Mom and my son at playtime while she was undergoing chemo-therapy for the cancer that would ultimately claim her.3.Mom and my son feeding the ducks at Zilker.4.Mom and Lancer,New york,1955.5.Mom and a friend in New York,my dad was a photo hobbiest and no doubt posed this shot.6.Me and Mom at our house in Joplin Mo. by the koi pond,we had just come home from church.7.Mom at a church in France,1962(?).8.Me and Dad in Homestead,Fla,1967.9.Me on the steps of that church in France.10.Dad and gunners mate in the navy,WWII.11.Wedding day for Mom and Dad.
It's alternately fun and sad to rediscover your history...I love these images,they allow me to go back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment